1. Zachary 10 months ago

Cole,
    This is a very good poem. It really allows me to visualize the picture that you are presenting. It really allowed me to see the bear fishing within the river. This was a very good poem and I think that you have the ability to write a number of more poems as good as this one.
    Good work,
    Zach

2. Sam 10 months ago

This is a really great poem Cole. Very relaxing and vivid. It reminds me of this website (explore.org) that has webcams of bears fishing for salmon in Alaska. Obviously the bears are hibernating right now, but it’s fun to watch in the warmer months. Great work, I look forward to more.

3. Tanner 10 months ago

Hey Cole,
    I enjoyed your poem. I always love reading poems about nature, especially from perspectives of animals and plants. I think these poems help somewhat connect us to organisms we always see yet not really understand what they go through. I would love to read more poems!

4. Ronnie 10 months ago

Hey Cole! I really enjoyed reading your poem. While looking up at the bear and then continuing to read your poem, I felt like I was watching this encounter in the wild unfold myself! I really like this writing, it’s simple but meaningful. If you ever feel like publishing a poem here’s a website that has more information that you should look into: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poetrymagazine/submit