Education is considered as one of the important aspect of life, and a tool to a better life.Education plays a vital role to a productive, good life. It improves the value and excellence of one’s life as well. A good education eradicates poverty and by getting a college degree, you are able to get satisfying job that pays well. Because of your salary, you will be able to afford a good home, clothing, food, and other necessities of life.

Having a degree also comes into play when wanting to be a good parent. Studies have shown that mothers who have gone to school have healthier, better-nourished children, who are most likely to succeed. Also, women who go through school and go to college marry later, have fewer kids, and have improved parental care, Education augments the ability of families to handle health problems. It opens people up to numerous opportunities, and studies have also shown that education is the most valuable and efficient weapon against HIV, AIDS, and other diseases.

Schooling also helps prevent the risks of trafficking, labor, and sexual abuse of children. Education motivates self-assurance and provides us with the things we need to partake in today’s world. It makes us more independent and aware of what is going on in the world today, along with the awareness of opportunities and rights. It offers a greater understanding of one’s capability and potential as well. As you can see, education is an essential element to a successful, happy life. There are so many more opportunities that open up for a person that has a college degree.Don’t you think getting a good education pays off in the end?

Gorrell, Michael Gorrell. “E-Books on EBSCOhost: Combining NetLibrary E-Books with the EBSCOhost Platform.” Information Standards Quarterly, vol. 23, no. 2, 2011, p. 31., doi:10.3789/isqv23n2.2011.07.

“Late Arrival.” Science, vol. 296, no. 5566, Dec. 2002, pp. 253d–253., doi:10.1126/science.296.5566.253d.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Importance of Education by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.