1. Mattie 7 months ago

Abby, your poem was beautiful. I could picture a perfect snapshot of the moment you were trying to capture because of your strong diction and unique voice. I can’t wait to read more of your work.

2. Ethan 7 months ago

Hi Abigail. Great word choice! I would love to see a summary of a deciphered version of your statement, very intreated in what this is about

3. Christian 7 months ago

Abby, I really love the imagery you used in this piece and the descriptive wording that created such a precise picture in my mind. Your choice of words is powerful and really adds to the voice of your poem, bringing out strong emotions in the reader.

4. Katie 7 months ago

Abigail, you did an amazing job on this poem. You are truly a poet! I love the reoccurring theme of music and orchestra, I truly appreciated that in your poem. I’m looking forward to seeing your next poems.

5. Brooklyn 7 months ago

Abigail, this poem is amazing. It shows great imagery and describes everything out in the world. I like this poem a lot and it creates a lot of images that I see where I live. Hope to see more poems in the future.

6. Zoe 7 months ago

Abigail, this is so beautiful! It is a great example of a short and sweet poem describing the beauty of nature. I really like “orchestral raindrops”, it creates a great visual of rain falling into a perfect melody. You are really good with imagery and I look forwards to seeing your next poems.