An article that I read that was interesting was from Forbes which talked about how the workplace is about to change forever. Here are two ways that AI will change careers for young professionals;

1. Optimists say AI will create more jobs
    1. A study of 1,000 companies revealed that AI systems created new jobs in 80% of the organizations they were implemented in. In fact, a 2017 Gartner report predicts that AI will create 500,000 more jobs than it will displace over the next three years
  2. Pessimists say AI will replace workers completely
    1. In contrast to this optimistic view, Gallup suggests that Millennials are the most vulnerable generation to the threats AI poses, with 37% of Millennials being at risk of redundancy. But redundancy isn’t just a short-term problem for young professionals. A McKinsey report states that half of today’s work activities could be automated by 2055, or in more extreme scenarios, up to 20 years earlier.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Findings on Artificial Intelligence by Anthony is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.