,

The people who are a part of my life at this point are my family especially my mother and my grandparents. My mom is always supporting me on anything that I do as long as it’s not something dumb or as long as I’m not lying to her. The kind of career that I’m most likely willing to have is to be a professional soccer player preferably in England. I would like this to be my career because soccer is my passion and it’s something that I love playing all the time. If being a professional soccer player doesn’t work out I would probably look towards the mechanic field. I feel challenged at this point in my life because I’m about to graduate high school and hopefully go to college and to the next page in life. I’m inspiring my little sister because I want her to get good grades and not mess up at a young age in her life. Also, I’m inspiring my friends younger sister by just suggesting something that might benefit him and might get her far in life. Lastly, these are the reasons why I’ve been trying to be the best sibling and not only look out for myself but for my family.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My life in 20 years by Jose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.