I think my family would still be part of my life, as for friends I’m not sure who would leave or stay in my life. I see myself being a video producer for incorporations like Pixar and warner brothers.  My daily job would be working as a computer engineer and working as a programer. At this point in my life, I believe that I would feel like I managed to accomplish my goals in life. My goal is to inspire everyone in my family and everyone in my life. Also I want to empower youth to believe in themselves and  accomplish anything in life. I will be driving a white GTR in the future.  As I drive up to my mansion in the Hollywood hills, I look at all the other beautiful houses all around my home. My squad and I are going to be hanging out in the man cave, playing pool and video games. I am planning a trip to Fiji with my friends and family to get away from all stressful events in our lives and to have fun and get to know each other more.  My McLaren P1 will be parked in my driveway.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My life in 20 years by Luis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Christopher 6 months ago

Hey, Luis

I really like your goals in 20 years. I like how you describe what kind of cars you will have and what type of house you will be living in. It is good to set goals, and have a career as you get older which you chose computer engineering. Before you can achieve these goals, you need to take steps on how you want to get there, which is something you can add in your post. You could also talk about how you believe you will empower the youth. I found a website that will help you get to these goals (https://study.com/articles/Computer_Engineers_Career_Info_and_Job_Description_for_a_Computer_Engineer.html) that you may be interested in. Anyways good luck and thank you for your post.