I see myself in 20 years living in a lavish house, it’d have five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two living rooms, and two living rooms. I’ll have nice cars, and own a bunch of properties. I’d have a beautiful wife and have four kids. We’ll have a pair of cats. I’ll be working in an architecture firm. My office would have pictures of the many projects I designed.  Various plants to decorate my office, like roses, a small cactus, and a venus flytrap. My desk would be a nice glass table with a great apple computer.  I’ll have a nice view of the city.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Life 20 Years From Now by Bill is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Reilly Edgar 3 months ago

That sounds like a great life. I hope that with hard work, you accomplish your goals of becoming a successful architect & husband. I too hope to one day be successful in my desired field.

Good luck!
    Reilly Edgar