My life would consist of in 20 years is that I would be making over 1500 dollars a day. I would have a good steady career showing my parents that I’m able to live on my own and to survive without parent supervision. Also, that I’m going to be responsible enough to take care of business when it needs to be done. The daily job I see myself doing is being a local truck driver or a chef because both of these working experiences are real money makers for people who are making an effort to make it out.  I’m inspired to keep fighting for this because I’m tired of struggling and not being able to do or have whatever I want because I either don’t have enough money or I’m not old enough. I’m trying to inspire my little cousin to always fight for his dreams because nothing will ever come to you easily. My daily job is to wake up and go to school and pass and just got to work and come home to do chores. I feel good about my life at this point because it is turning out not to be as bad because it was a little shaky at the beginning of my high school years, but I turned it around because I figured out what I wanted in life. Then, in the overall outcome in the situation,  I’m on track to graduate and got a job which means I will be able to support myself.

CC BY-SA 4.0 How to find life by Thomas is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.