1. Keewon Kim 3 years ago

It really isn’t a belief, but more like a practice. Blacks have been discriminated ever since the evolution of automobiles. Martin Luther King Jr. were one of the people who rose their voice to stop this practice. There really is no belief or evidence on why blacks have been discriminated. One might be though that many of the African Americans happen to be enslaved in the earlier ages. During the development of the cotton gin, African Americans have been used to produce them. However, another reason they were mostly enslaved because they are one of the strongest races out there. Comparing their man-power to other races, it seems that theirs just overpowers them. People recognize this not as a, “Oh, that is cool”, but more like “I can exploit off that.” This isn’t a belief, but it is just a timeline of racism, and we don’t know when it will end.