In 20 years, I see myself driving a four-door white jeep wrangler. I am a successful lawyer with a college degree helping helpless people fight for their lives. I have a file to finish in two weeks of a case to free a teenage boy; he was blamed for something he did not do. I married the love of my life, we’ve been together for 21 years. We will be having our second child Tayuahe. Our first child is a boy, and his name is Elijuah. My family and I live in a three-bedroom condo with marble counters and hardwood floors. My husband is a professional chief and works five days out of a week. When we do not have time with our first born our mothers will take turns babysitting Elijuah. I plan on retiring when I turn 45 years old because I am also a book writer and that career is a success. My second book is called “Dynasty Story Tell Part 2,” and it made $18,000 in 3 months. All the money I’m making will help me open my first clothing line, and the clothing line would be for my little sisters so they can make the business grow. My life in 20 years would be successful.

CC BY-SA 4.0 what my life would be like in 20 years by Dynasty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Mia 6 months ago

Dynasty, I think this is a great post because it is so so important to set your goal and strive to achieve them. I love that the focus of this post is on the future because that is what will be important in your life, your past may have shaped you, but your future is your destiny. I think that you have a really great life planned out for yourself and I hope that you achieve all of your goals! Thank you for sharing your life plan, and good luck to you!
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/bradley-foster/how-to-set-goals_b_3226083.html

2. Carter 6 months ago

This post is super well written Dynasty! It is really cool to know that there are people out there who desire and have goals to help the people in the world who otherwise wouldn’t be helped. I think it is good to have goals because it gives us something to work for. Your goals are all super inspiring and I think that we need more people in the world who just simply want to help other people. Good luck in achieving all of your goals!

3. Elias 6 months ago

Great future plans, Dynasty. I love that you are helping people. Your goals are just amazing and very inspiring and very much do able.