In 20 years I will hopefully be a major architect out in Europe and be surrounded by my family and some of the people I consider close to me. A normal day would be me going to work as an architect. A typical day at my job would be checking out blueprints and start making buildings according to them. Hopefully I would get to work on  corporate buildings and other significant projects. Such as building a stadium for a soccer team. Another part of my job would be going to places where there is a high level of poverty and helping out the people and making houses for them and teaching them simple building techniques. At this point in my life, I would be more happy with what I would have accomplished. I would be living a dream. Me achieving this would hopefully inspire children not only my kids to work hard, but for other kids, that may think that they are  not capable of becoming an architect that it is possible as long as they put hard work and dedication into it they would be anything. That’s what a day in my life would hopefully look like in 20 years.

CC BY-SA 4.0 what my future would be like in 20 years by Eduardo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.