I kind don’t have anyone who is supporting out for me right now. It is something that I will do for myself. Things are dreams also think of a soccer game you need goals to win, and you need goals for your dreams. My daily habit is going to school, after school over then go to work. I inspired my own self-learning how our parents had a struggle. Mostly if they are immigrants who overcome faced those challenges and they have you as a child where you see yourself right now in a big huge problem. Thanks to those who need to be abandoned their child’s. I inspire myself been a good person to other people who respect. For example, I respect the teachers who are helpful. Even my family is respectful so I became a nice person from my family. From now on, no career that doesn’t mean that nothing because I am on track to have a career that everyone will be surprised at when I showed them. I will make my family happy more happy than they ever have felt happy in there like. I will show my family everything is possible.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The life of Ramirez! by Alex is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nallely 2 months ago

Dear Alex :
    I am happy to hear about your post, “The life of Ramirez,” because the fact that you don’t have support but you are willing and determined to gain it inspires me to do the same if at some point in my life i don’t have support.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ I will make my family happy more happy than they ever have felt happy in there like ” I think this is wonderful because family is one of the most important things to have on your life and we wish nothing but the best for them and the fact that you are determined to make them happy is such a nice goal to have.
    Another sentence that I stood out for me was: “you need goals for your dreams.” This stood out for me because I completely agree that in order to reach the big idea/ dream, you must set up small goals that will lead up to achieving the main goal.
    Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I was struggling with school and felt defeated, however like you i realized that i have to set up goals for myself in order to improve my academic performance.
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because i want to be inspired to reach for my dreams and make my family happy, as well as see how it reaching those goals is going for you.

2. Israel 3 months ago

Dear Alex.

I am touch by your post I’m growing up the same way right know, I don’t have the help of a family members I am 16 soon to be 17 in a month and well I’ve been threw a lot of drugs in my teen life because of how I feel. I would want to be somebody in life I would want to make it on my own in this world I know I will make it just like you said a soccer game you need goals to win, and you need goals for your dreams. I don’t have my mother,father,or mi little siblings so its hard for me I live with an uncle well he’s not really my uncle but I call him that, I would want to move out because it feels like am not even in my own house I’m still young though I cant find an apartment on my own I go to school from 9 to 3:30 after school I go to work, I have to buy my own cloths, pay for my own hair cut, I struggle a lot to get to work because I don’t have a car I’m always thinking who will pick me up and drop me off from work sometimes I walk from work that takes me a hr. from my house to work I walk from school everyday that takes me another 30 minutes,

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is, that your growing up alone I’m in that position as well.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I feel we are in the same position and I hope your life gets better.