I see myself in 20 years waking up to a house with three children and my lovely wife. I am a professional basketball player in the NBA, I play Shooting guard and Point guard when needed. I wake every morning at 5 am and head to our training facility and leave out at 6:30. Afterwards, I headed to the gym with the team for stretches and to practice drills. We get on a flight to wherever my game will be so I would naturally put on my headphones until I’m there. I get off the plane and walk into the stadium and head to the locker room and change my attire. After the game I go home to my family and have fun with my kids and my beautiful stay at home wife who takes care of our kids while I’m at work. At the end of the day, I conversate with her about her day and how she’s feeling and listen to everything she has to say. During this time of my life, I would be happy about the things I accomplished and the family I have

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Life I Would Want To Have In 20 Years by Erick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Christopher 8 months ago

Hey Erick, I hope you achieve this goal. If you put your mind into something it is possible. I like how you describe the scenery of the what you will be doing, in which you state what time you wake up, what you will do in the flight, and how you will end the day. Before you can reach these goals of becoming an NBA player, you have to take steps into achieving this goal which is something you could add to your post. In addition, you could add why you chose basketball and some role models/ favorite player who inspire you to make this your career. I found an article which talks about what NBA scouts look for in a player which you might enjoy reading (https://www.ussportscamps.com/tips/basketball/what-nba-scouts-look-for-in-athletes-20-and-younger). Thank you for posting, and you and I should play ball sometime.

2. Colyar McCord 8 months ago

Hi Erick! That sounds like a pretty awesome life! It’s so great that you have such high aspirations and it seems like you are very passionate and motivated about it. What made you choose basketball as a career? How do you plan to make this dream life a reality?