I think in 20 years, I will, of course, be older. I had just got out of high school doing classes for businesses. And if I get a chance to serve as a missionary for the LDS  church, I will go. When coming right off as a missionary, I will get married to a beautiful Tongan girl. “lol”,  I’d want to have four boys and two girls as kids. And living up in the Oakland hills. I will be driving a 2039 Mercedes Benz. I think I will be working at an office and will have a business on the side. My kids are going to play all the sports. And I’m thinking of running a kava business.As for my family is still in my life and are very close to me, And we always have a family reunion every 3 years. I will inspire all Tongans with a business that will be really successful. And try to build up stores and business for kids to have jobs and a strong and a healthy community. And help give a better opportunity to the youth out in Tonga. I still will be going to church and become a strongly religious man. I will become a sober father, so my kids don’t come by that life. I’d go to the army for great credit to buy cars for the low and houses for me and my family so can be happy and godly.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Simple Life Plan by Manase is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.