In 20 years, I want to retire from professional football with lots of money;  I don’t want to be working I want people to work for me, be my own boss and start my own business. I would like to inspire the kids giving back to them. At this moment I want all my nieces and nephews to be in my life because I don’t want to have kids, But my brothers might.  I would hope my mom and dad are out of jail. I want to be happy with all my family home at once. I want everybody that is close to me to not worried about struggling because they would be able to come work for me and make money, so we all eat. I also would help people struggling like donate to foster carers and homeless shelters. I want to walk around a part of Oakland and give money to people. At this point in my life, I hope to be at my happiest moment not worried about needing something I could already have the money to get it. In Oakland, I would want to pay for apartments to get build for people living in poverty.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Life in 20 Years by Quinton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jose 8 months ago

Dear Quinton :
    I am inspired with your post, “My life in 20 years,” because… you speak about what you want to do in your future. Also, you write about being a football player and how once you retire you have an after plan by opening up your own business.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ I would hope my mom and dad are out of jail. I want to be happy with all my family home at once.” I think this is enthusiactic because… he tries to have a good future without having his parents next to him for support. Also, he´s trying to believe that he can go pro and hopefully meet up with his family and everyone be in the same page.
    Another sentence that I felt amazed by was: “I would like to inspire the kids giving back to them.” This stood out for me because… he’s saying that he wants to give back to the community that he came from. Also, Quinton is saying that he would like to inspire the kids that are around him or those kids who are going through a rough time.
    Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time… I was thinking that I was going to go pro. Also, my mom is struggling about how she can’t be the only one working and paying bills. I’m willing to try to go pro and give her money for anything she wants. Another thing is that I was raised without a father or even a father figure so it’s been hard on my siblings and my mom.
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because… it reaches out to me and inspires me. Also, I like how your not only thinking about yourself but about your family and your community.