My life in 20 years? Well nobody can tell what will happen in the future, but we can make a prediction. What I think is going to happen in 20 years is that there will be world war 3, new technology like new phones, cars, new devices and new company. Throwout 20 years my life will get harder and harder. I will try to open a business for myself and to do what I love to do, and that is cooking, but to do that, I must take care of myself like making money, checking on my health and family. It will take some time to do it, but I have to keep on fighting. In 20 years, I will have a family of my own with a wife and kids. I will live either in Oakland or San Leandro. My dream is to be a chef in my  family restaurant and buy my mom a house with my grandparents and her parents. In 20 years my life will get better every step, and I will be a huge Warriors fan with warriors gears for my car and house. In 20 years I would like to have crime rates, murder rates, and racism to drop 20 percent.

CC BY-SA 4.0 What’s Life in 20 Years? by Saoronn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nallely 6 months ago

Dear Saoronn :
    I am intrigued with your post, “What’s Life in 20 Years?,” because when i was younger i once had the same goal as you, which was to become a chef and its always nice to hear someone as passionate as they are with their goals.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Throwout 20 years my life will get harder and harder ” I think this is truthful because when someone thinks of their life in the future they picture it easy and full of nice things but they don’t realize how difficult life might get later on.
    Another sentence that I was: “In 20 years my life will get better every step.” This stood out for me because I like your positive attitude towards the way your future will progressively improve as you go.
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I enjoy getting inspired by your optimistic views about life.