In twenty years, I will be 37 years old, and I had already graduated from a four-year college and made everyone in my family proud of me because that’s what they all expected from me and I made it a reality. I graduated from CSU East Bay with a major in technological engineering so I went on to pursue my passion towards technology and created a business that has to do with creating prototypes of completely new things and if they have been created; my prototypes are either better or different in a certain way. I went to college not only to have a better job but to inspire both of my little brothers to follow in my footsteps and go further in their education as well. My plan worked out after all because they also followed in my footsteps, and they beat me and they both went to UC’s. One of my brothers graduated from UCLA, and my other little brother graduated from UC Santa Cruz. I decided to go to college to further my education instead of going straight to the workforce and work at a sh*tty job that pays little, so I went to school for a longer time to get a better job that pays more. My inspiration at the time was my uncle because he was doing good in all his classes through high school and made it to a community even through all the obstacles in his life. I think I’m set up for the rest of my life because I have money saved up for me for retirement because the earlier you start, the more time you’ll have and you can end up having a lot more than you expected. My kids will hopefully follow in their footsteps of their father and their two uncles.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Life -2037- by Victor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Bladimiro 9 months ago

Dear Victor
    I am impressed by your post, “My Life -2037-” because of all the goals you set for yourself and family. You seem to be motivated and I think you will really go for it and be successful is your goals.One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is; “I decided to go to college to further my education instead of going straight to the workforce and work at a sh*tty job that pays little, so I went to school for a longer time to get a better job that pays more.” I think this is thoughtful idea, because you are thinking ahead to be more financially efficient in your future. Your plan will also help you become more intelligent and hopefully help you with earning credentials. Another sentence that amused me was: “ I went on to pursue my passion towards technology and created a business that has to do with creating prototypes of completely new things and if they have been created; my prototypes are either better or different in a certain way. .” This stood out for me because it shows that you will be thinking outside the box and will be more unique as a person.
    Your post reminds me of many ideas that I wanted to pursue for my future. I was also really into the idea of going into the technology and engineering field. Although i’m not too sure about that anymore, when you wrote about wanting to start your own business, it reminded me that I wanted to start one too. Your post about your future; overall really gave me an idea on how similar my future will turn out.
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I’m curious on how your life will turn out. Also if your business and educational goals will be achieved.