I woke up with enough sleep to keep my eyes open, but my body begs to differ. As my vision clears up, I see (with no surprise) my husband dead asleep. Thankfully he doesn’t snore as loud as his parents. Now, I can either be nice today and decide to wake him up with breakfast,  or, I can wake his ass up by scaring the shit out of him…I’ll do both. After, I wake my children up to get ready for school and eat breakfast. I start getting ready myself.  Half an hour later I have all the actors arrive become someone else. Each brush stroke is emphasizing the facial features of a bare naked face, slowly but surely becoming the same outcome as the past few months.  A brand new style and a brand new person ready to act like someone else. Now that everything isn’t as hectic, my tense muscles relax, and the thought of coffee makes me happy. Pretty soon the next actor arrived, and I’m excited to do what I love. I’ve been standing up for hours and my legs ache, now that I’m pretty much done doing the actors makeup and wardrobe, I enjoy watching the scenes thinking I wish I could act as realistically as them, maybe I would’ve had a different career.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Creating Who I Envy by Nallely is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.