1. Dejon 3 months ago

Dear Munier Abdul :

I like your infographic, “Why Me?” asked Kahlil,” because i can relate to some of the stuff that you are saying.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “did you know my grandma is sick.” I think this is interesting because my grandma was sick to.

Another sentence that I liked was “i was a decent young man .” This stood out for me because…i’m a decent young man myself and i can relate to helping my grandma.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next…

2. King 4 months ago

Keep focusing on our community other young brothers will only follow if one it’s makes a difference this shows a lot stand up for something.

3. Felicia 5 months ago

This was a very creative way to explain the questions that a lot of the black community have. Police injustice is something that needs to be addressed, whether through books, or infographics like yours, or peaceful protests. Everyone speaks out in their own way, but it is the speaking that matters. Good job

4. P.B 5 months ago

Great delivery and detailed expression in every aspect of the young black community and culture around the world.

5. Jahad Thomas 5 months ago

The truth is told. They are killing young blacks for assumption reasons. Why is the biggest question, and why is always the hardest question to answer when you don’t have a valid reason.This post explains alot about black justice.