,

Animal testing is necessary to develop new medicines for humans and animals. That will also advance scientific knowledge. I believe that animals being tested on sometimes is a good thing and necessary to develop  medicine for the community.

But I think Animals have the right to live their own life because they are brought  down to earth for other reasons sometimes. I also believe that humans have the right to eat some types of animals, But I don’t think humans have the right to have animals as pets because pets are sometimes just kept for security or their sometimes treated badly.

I don’t recommend  medicines and vaccines are safe or able to be developed  into humans because it’s not safe and i guess humans are more significant for testing. I think they don’t really take advantage because sometimes they’re sick and lost or injured animals which is brought in and helped then is kept in zoos or in homes.

CC BY-SA 4.0 How should animals be treated? by Manase is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Octavio 1 year ago

Dear manase, Animals are animals there going to pass (DIE) eventually. But as there are alive they should be left alone and out of harm. I enjoyed your piece keep up the good work……..