Animal testing is necessary to develop new medicines and vaccines. I think animals possess some rights like not being abused. I believe we should only be able to use animals for medical reasons because animals aren’t as important as losing humans just for the testing vaccine. I assume that if we didn’t test on animals, we wouldn’t be able to test any vaccines to see what could work to stop the spread of diseases and fight of any disease. I believe it’s human nature to eat meat because we need to be able to get protein from meat and its good for us. I think we only exploit animals in zoos because we take animals against their will and they just stay in captivity and, we keep in cages where they aren’t free to roam around doing what they want however all of them are looked after making sure they are healthy.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Are Animals dying for our Needs? by Luis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.