Animal testing is necessary to develop new medicines because the scientist and doctors can see how effective the medicine is. I think it would be better for them to use it on animals than humans because animals bodies and brains are similar to ours. Testing it on animals would be a lot more safer because you can see what it can do, and if you tried to test it on humans a lot of problems can start to happen like if the medicine is dangerous and they use it on a person and they kill or make the person sick. They would be responsible for the deaths, but with a animal its different not saying we shouldn’t care about animals but they not as special so if something do happen because of the medicine who cares.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Should new medicines be tested on Animals? by Quinton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.