Stress is a big problem in life for people in your environment and even in the world. Stress is also bad for your health, and affects youth alot in life mostly in high school and college years stressing lots of school work and jobs at the same time. Some family problems, or any problems at all can cause stress to the mind. I know certain people who use cigarettes, and also marijuana to calm their stress level and not be so mad at the world, or take out their stress on the people they love because their stressed out and stress could leave to anger.

I think i would like to know what are other symptons of stress ? And like if it could affect us mentally ? Also exactly how it affects our health ,like our bodys wise ? What is the best way to avoid stress ? What is the best way to overcome stress ? Can stress help us in any way ?

Stress happens when harmful situations happen in everyday life, when stress occurs when your heart rate increases, breathing quickens,muscles tighten, and blood pressure rises.  The human bodies are designed to handle small doses of stress, we are not equipped to have long-term stress. Most people don’t really know sometimes stress is an advantage, stress can help you accomplish task and prevent you from getting hurt. For example the article says “For example, stress is what gets you to slam on the breaks to avoid hitting the car in front of you”.  

https://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/stress-symptoms-effects_of-stress-on-the-body#1

CC BY-SA 4.0 Life and Stress by Matthew is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Yaneli 3 months ago

Dear matthew :

I am interesting in our post,”Life and Stress,” because i can relate to what are you saying.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Stress is also bad for your health, and affects youth alot in life mostly in high school and college years stressing lots of school work and jobs at the same time” I think this is true and a problem because not only me but other people been through stress. Stress is normal, but it is a problem whenever you think about it too much or take it to another level.

Another sentence that I agree with was: “Stress happens when harmful situations happen in everyday life, when stress occurs when your heart rate increases, breathing quickens, muscles tighten, and blood pressure rises.” This stood out for me because i experience these things too, especially when i am to busy. Even thinking about it make me stress out. What are some steps to solve stress? Some things that work for me is that i clean my house and listen to music.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you write about good stuff and it is very helpful to people.

2. Alex 3 months ago

Dear Matthew:
    I am glad about your letter, ´´Life, and Stress,” because…I agree that Life and stress isn’t a good goo habit to be in every time.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is: ´´Stress is also bad for your health, and affects youth a lot in life mostly in high school and college years stressing lots of school work and jobs at the same time” I think this is intrsting because from my own experience i do go to school and go to work its shows that sometimes its intresting out same time is a good hobby is in. Some student might think is badly because they wont have enough time to do hoework.
    Another sentence that I relized was: ´´ Stress happens when harmful situations happen in everyday life, when stress occurs when your heart rate increases, breathing quickens, muscles tighten, and blood pressure rises.” This stood out for me because we don’t all know what situation other people might be in. They make have problems at home and can make them stress out everywhere.…
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because its intresting to learn from other students opinion from what they thing stress is and what it might effect you.