Throughout history, Park Slope has experienced periods of highs and lows and we are going to study them by the voice of people that have been living here since the late 60’s until now.  Change is what makes everything interesting – if it wasn’t for the changes that happened and the changes that continue to happen, we wouldn’t be exploring this question.

We will be interviewing residents that have been living in Park Slope for a long period of time. We will also be comparing the old Park Slope to the new Park Slope.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Park Slope Then and Now by Manuel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Rebecca Krucoff 8 months ago

Manuel and Franciely, this is a fascinating interview with a long-time Brooklyn resident who has great stories to tell about the neighborhood’s past and present and the nature of change in communities. What a great preservation project this podcast is for future Brooklynites!