In this image, the object that is “talking” or the eye-catching is the attentive tennis player. To him, the area he is participating in is the only thing that matters. At this exact moment, all of his goals can be boiled down to one word: winning. If the camera that took this image were to swing around, a very aggressive and determined look would be plastered on his face. To the player, he truly belongs in this environment. The equipment the person is possessing and the outfit the person is wearing allow him to fit into his surroundings like a puzzle piece. What else do you see in this picture?

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Beautiful Neighborhood by Tesh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Johan 6 months ago

I like how you described in vivid detail what the tennis player was thinking and feeling. Great post Tesh!