,

Throughout this experience of learning both how to research and about Bilingual Education, I learned a lot about both. The reason I choose Bilingual Education is that I have a personal connection to it. I had to come to America and learn English I feel that maybe if bilingual education was more widely accepted I would have had a different experience. While learning about Bilingual Education I learned that there was more support for it than what I had imagined. As I continued to research about Bilingual Education I learned a lot about on how to research. The main thing that would frustrate me was that I had so much information but I had to filter it. Once I figured out that I should just be asking a couple of questions finding articles that I could actually use became so much easier. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 How I Learned to Research by Carelis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.