,

This paper was quite arduous to write. There were many intricate pieces that were involved in this research paper. I thought that this paper was a great review over everything we learned this semester, like integrating quotes, showing pathos, and etc. I felt that this paper was one of the best papers I have written in my high school career. There may been some shortcomings to the paper, but other parts make up for it, so I feel confident that I did well.

The shortcomings were not including a lot of pathos. It was hard to include this because this was a scientific paper about current findings, so it was supposed to be informative of one side. I could have expressed it when I asserted my opinion, but it would completely ruin the tone that I set up to sound credible.

Despite this, the paper had good parts. There was plenty of logos, in-text quotes, and lots of detail and warrants. The ethos was kind of easy because all of the explanation is based on logic and intricately describing the processes. Then, all I needed to do was to have evidence like quotes, which would back by claim that I have set up. Then, I would describe why certain pieces that fit.

People who enjoy this topic and want to learn more would be love this paper. People who like science in general would like the structure and the clarity of the paper. I think I did well in making the paper clear and concise to express my views well.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Reflection on my Essay by Joseph is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.