(You can still take it but the new data will not be used)

Here is a link to some questions regarding Same-Sex parenting and LGBT+ people. I would absolutely love it if you would be so kind as to fill it out. It is anonymous and will only be used for research purposes. Thanks again.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxtxOFuEziKZkXDQGwCq5z5biMaeorudeVVSz90GPJ8jM5Bg/viewform

CC BY-SA 4.0 (NO LONGER NEEDED) Same-Sex Parent Research Questionnaire by Sara is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Brooklyn 10 months ago

Sara,
    This is a really intriguing topic that you wrote about. I liked how this was a survey and it really got me to think about others and why people care so much on other peoples lives. I believe that if the child is under good care and is has great parents who love and respect them, then why in the world does it matter to other people if their parents are same-sex. This really puts a lot of things into perspective and raises a lot of worry for those who can’t accept the same-sex relationships.

2. Sofia 10 months ago

This is a really interesting topic that you chose. I’m interested to see what other people say. I also really liked the fact that you did a questionnaire. While filling this out, I found myself wondering, why do people care so much if same- sex couples raise children? If children are being raised in a caring environment, why does it matter if their parents are the same sex? As long as the child is receiving the care that it needs, it doesn’t matter.