Has the talk of things like building a border wall or the administration’s latest travel ban made people feel more afraid or safer?

For the past year and a half Donald Trump has been polluting conversations. His controversial opinions and outlandish remarks have landed him multiple headlines, discussions, and twitter disputes. During his campaign he rallied for the infamous border wall and now, eleven months into his presidency, continues to threaten its construction.
Talk about the infamous wall and the irrational travel ban continue to fill the internet, popular news channels, and various publications. While these discussions are simply unavoidable, one has to wonder, is the Trump administration keeping us safe or shoving us in the eye of danger? The answer to this question ultimately lies in the eye of the beholder. With factors like political beliefs, cultural environment, ethnicity, and theological values, people are able to create their own opinion on Trump and his ever imposing threats.
The fact of the matter is that there is no definitive answer to the question that is posed. Consequently, the feelings awakened by the wall and/or travel ban are solely dependent on personal opinion.

CC BY-SA 4.0 How Do You Feel? by Emily is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.