Dear Stevii,

You do not have to explain yourself to us. We believe you. I finally understand that you needed time to figure out who you are in order to tells us. I am sorry if you felt as though we could not understand you but we are trying. The fact that you felt more comfortable expressing yourself and your opinions on social media, rather than us- your family. It hurts. But we have moved and I am so proud of you and who you are becoming. The change in you is something that can be seen by the blind. You are happy and finally know who you are. Please believe me when I say we are here for you and support you no matter what. This is a journey and experience I am so grateful to witness and the further you figure things out. the happier you become with yourself. If you need someone to hear you out, I am here for you. I do not care if that means going to a parade on Pride, going to an event on campus or even being quiet to hear you vent. I love you and as always, love will always win.

JB

CC BY-SA 4.0 Take All The Time You Need by Jazmyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.