In the picture above are magnets from different places like Orlando Florida, Punta Cana ( Dominican Republic ), Atlantic City, Puerto Rico, Mexico, & also Washington D.C. These magnets reflect my history and culture because these are from different places and my culture is Puerto Rican, so when me or my aunt goes to places she likes to go buy stuff from where she’s going and she basically buys magnets. As you can see in the picture there are 6 magnets but we got a lot more in the house from the same places.

When I see these magnets I see the beautiful designs and stuff they put on them, like shells and sand in a bottle, a lucky penny, the White House/Statues, the hat that Mexican people wear, palm trees, the Puerto Rican flag, and a frog. When I see these beautiful objects, I say to myself that these are from all different kinds of beautiful places. I wish I would go and see for myself and enjoy a nice relaxing vacation as if everyone should just to enjoy themselves for a while. These objects are important to my aunt because they will remind her of where she went on her vacations.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Mementos from Vacations by Marilyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.