War Causes Illogical Deaths!

War

When it comes to war,

Deaths may occur

But they have never been

By a natural death,

But by violence

Or
Illogical death.

Oakland,

Is a place where gangs are

Occurred.

There’s sides everywhere,

And I bet no one knows why…

Why are they fighting anymore?

There’s 30’s,

Then there’s 50’s

And more.

Then there’s shooting,

That’s being made,

by both sides.

It’s all based off…

One killing the others side,

Then that’s when resilience occurs.

The other side kills one of their “opponents side”.

Yes,

That’s when all this

Illogical deaths happen.

This war that starts off,

A simple murder from the opposite side,

Can lead to serious murder rates.

So,

That’s why,

War causes illogical deaths.

My poem shows the differences and changes between how it relates to the book Romeo and Juliet. It shows how Oakland is similar to Romeo and Juliet. This shows how the sides in the book have similarities. For example, in the book there’s the Capulets and the Montagues. Therefore, in Oakland every block is practically their own “gang” or “side”. I put those words in quotation marks because they feel like they own that block because they were born and raised there. Also I have added “War causes illogical death”. I decided to add that because these strong words represent both the book and Oakland. This shows how war, known as fights/ shooting, represent different territories fighting for their own side. That shows how most of the deaths that a person sees in the news or near us is because of shooting. Someone from another block would kill a person because of where they live. For example, let’s say a gang member lives in the 35th, and a student is walking to school that is in their block they would think the student is invading their territory so they would most likely harm that person and it may lead to death. Therefore, in the book of Romeo and Juliet whenever the Montagues or the Capulets invade the other side, they always end up fighting and/or doing crucial harm. In conclusion, all this fighting leads to unnecessary deaths.

CC BY-SA 4.0 War causes illogical deaths! by Mario is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.