Dead love

Fernando silva

In my modern interpretation of Romeo and Juliet I chose to write about death because death has occurred in my life. It happened when my dog that I had for over 14 years, which is all my life, passed away. Also, in the book death had occurred with Romeo and Juliet when they took their life for love. Me and my dog had a really good connection because he was someone who was always happy to see me every day. He came up to me to greet me since I was little up to the first beginning days of high school. Not having him greet me just feels like there is something missing without him.The way that my poem about death connects to Romeo and Juliet is because death occurs in a lot of acts and all those deaths impact people that loved them.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Romeo and Juliet 2017 by Fernando is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.