Artist statment

As an artist, I am essentially interested in creating work that get the audience’s attention. Here for, I have created a modern movie poster of Romeo and Juliet. I drew a heart in between Jake and Jessica. The left side is the straight Apple family and the Right side is Anti Apple and only use Androids. It represent how important their love is to each other. Then the roots coming out of the heart attaching to the house because that is the house they first lay eyes on each other and fell in love. The house was a convention of the new Androids coming out. Also, the clock stands for the time they spend together until they had broken up because of their two families did not come to agreements to let them be together. By them not being able to be together there love exploded and destroyed parts of their houses where they first met. Everything going away into the sky as they did. They are in the clouds as they behead their love for one another. Also this connects to my life in somewhat a way but not in a way that the parents don’t like me, in a different way.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Modern movie poster of Romeo and Julet by Daniel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.