My name is Mabel and I was born in the Dominican Republic. I am 15 years old, I lived in Dominican Republic but my dad decided to move to New york because it offers a better future, like school although I do not know much english but I know that much effort I will learn.

My father emigrated to New York 8 months ago and my life changed in many ways, good and bad because my mother did not come with us and good because here we have a better future and I can learn English but I hope my mom can come soon to be with us because we would be happier.

Justice is when they give what corresponds to a person who does things well and deserves them. Injustice is when they punish a person who does things well.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Mabel Guerrero by Mabel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ceming 7 days ago

Dear MAbel ,

I am sad about your post about because When I just come to NY,my mom cant come with us to the NY.same like you

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “I hope my mom can come soon to be with us because we would be happier.” I think this is sad because…

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time…

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because… <add 2 or 3 sentences explaining what will bring you back to see more about this person’s thoughts.>