Hello, my daughter;

You’re on my mind

Because you somehow you in poor health

But you’re response to any challenge

Has always been unfailing

So  I’m confident you’ll  win

Again

Hang in there and you will see

you‘ll be back on top in no time

Tackling life bravely.  

CC BY-SA 4.0 Chicano Folk Art Response by Adam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ishak 7 days ago

Dear Adam,

I’m interested in your poem because it show how the mother take care of the children. there is no one care of our life except the mother. mother given us hope because she is apart of our life.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “You’re on my mind” I think this is interesting, because it’s show the mother only the person who care of the doughtier.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. when I sick is always my mom ask how I’m, and the father too, but the mother relay let us relax. I imagine this when I sick in this summer and she was with me all time.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because this is important to every one have to love the mother more than any other person, because she tired for us.

Ishak Isa