My name is Carlos and it is important to know that I am from Chicago and I came to new york and hated it until I was 6. I hated it here because when my family and I migrated from Chicago to New York we had to rent an apartment, and in Chicago my mom had bought a house for me and my sisters so we had more freedom. Another reason why i hated new york was because my mom left the car in Chicago and we had to walk or take public transportation to places in New York.

I was born on March 26, 2003 in Chicago,Illinois. I have lived in Chicago and New York. I like to go to places with my friends like to Soho or Manhattan Mall, and i like to go to art in school because I like art and look forward to get my art skills higher. I am good at skipping school sometimes, because sometimes i would skip school and not get caught by the deans or security, and i am good at drawing at what i want, i got good at drawing because as a child i use to draw and I grew up drawing throughout my elementary school year and middle school year, and also a famous artist named yeska inspired me because of his drawings.

CC BY-SA 4.0 About Myself by Carlos is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.