The term Bipolar Depression is the two actions that happen in the symptoms of being bipolar it is also known as manic-depressive illness. Bipolar depression is something that is extremely overlooked just like anxiety and has basic symptoms, this is just like being bipolar the term is just different. Bipolar disorder is where you have very high points known as manic points where you are at your highest where you have very high energy, motives, may have lack of sleep, Then you can have depressive episodes where you have low energy, low motives, and loss of interest in daily activities. This ‘Disorder’ can be seen as just basic mood swings without exact identification from a doctor it could be overlooked and left alone.

Photo by Darron Birgenheier

CC BY-SA 4.0 Bipolar Depression by Jade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.