After doing my preliminary research into homework my understanding is both clearer and clouded. I have a clearer insight into the pros and cons of homework, but both sides have valid arguments that make sense. It seems to come down to not having time money or the means to accomplish what schools who are considering removing homework as a part of the curriculum. which would be to spend more time with family and read more. how i plan to continue is to make a google survey and have teacher fill it out with name subject school time taught and there personal and professional views on homework and whether or not they believe  homework is beneficial for their students. Any thoughts, comments, questions?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Homework: After the research by Nate is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.