Here in America, I feel that kids who speak a different language at home have a harder time in school. I know for me that English class was always the worst class for me since I speak Spanish at home. Maybe if we had a bilingual education system, it would help the minorities in school and increase the likely hood of them going to college. Bilingual education doesn’t always have to be in Spanish it can be whatever language is most common in that area other than English. In Ohio, there’s a school that teaches their students in both English and German. Which helps the German students in school and to learn English, it also helps the English students learn German as they also learn other information required by the state standards. What do you think? Should we have bilingual education system or should we stick with the core education?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Bilingual Education by Carelis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.