The video presentation took place in Pulse High School. In the audience there was my friend and my spanish teacher there , in general the speaker was my friend she was interviewing me on who is the most important person in my life.

“Don’t be so serious all the time.” 

“Live your life with a smile on your face.“

“Don’t let your past affect your present.”

My mother is really just the person that means the most to me , there’s never a dull moment when it comes to us always good vibes with me and her , she makes me feel like i don’t have to ever be scared to tell her anything , I can’t possibly see life without my mother. People need love always love is everything people be so cold are mad all the time because they don’t get it , and when people do get it they seem to not want it because there not use to it so they wouldn’t pay mind to it , people shouldn’t ever have to feel like they’re not good enough.

Photo by Tambako the Jaguar

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Mother by Diana is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.