I need your help!

I am making a video for an American Literature class to show the world what this new generation dreams to be and to do in life. I want to show that American ingenuity, brilliance, and hard work still exist in teenagers today.

What I need you to do!

Record a 1-2 minute video filming your response to these three questions.

1. What is your dream?  In this some questions to answer (Who do you want to be? What do you want to do? Who do you want be known for?). Don’t fret about this question! 1-2 spoken sentences are perfect. “I want to make the world a better place” is perfectly acceptable.

1. How do you plan to make your dream happen?

1. Does your dream align with the American dream?

Email this video back to jonesw19@okemosk12.net by Tuesday, December 5th.

Your video will be made part of a super powerful video, this is a super cool opportunity to a part of!

CC BY-SA 4.0 I Need Your Help! by Will Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.