In the world of basketball the most talked about topic of all time is who is the best of all times. THe old heads will always say player like Bill Russell or Wilt Chamberlain. But most Basketball fan have determined the greatest of all time is ether Michael Jordan or Lebron James. But to me and many other Michael Jordan has and will always be better then Lebron. All the evidence is there for one Jordan won every Finials he went to ( 6 – 0 ) and James has lost in 5 Finials appearances ( 3 – 8 ) making Jordan a better winner. You can look at other stats like who has more MVP ( Jordan has 5, James has 4) and this like that but the only thing that matters is rings and Jordan the best winner in the modern NBA.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why Michael Jordan is much better then LeBron James by Gideon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.