First off, alright I do not have any opinions I am going to share on the internet because literally no one cares what anyone else thinks. So here I am writing this post about how stupid writing a post is and I guess you could call that satire if you wanted but I don’t care about what you think because Im like 82% sure you don’t care what I think. At this point I have reached the extent of ways to describe how stupid this is, I mean I could write more but I honestly don’t want to.

Alright so I have to write 5-8 sentences and I am not gonna backtrack to add more. I have one more sentence to go so I will leave off with don’t get too mad at me Mr. Carter

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why having to write this is lame by Christian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.