Who is the better rapper Kendrick Lamar or J. Cole? That question is asked many times and i would like to give information about both Kendrick and Cole. I will let you be the judge of you say is the better rapper.

Kendrick Lamar Duckworth (a.k.a. K. Dot) born June 17, 1987 in Compton, California. Signed to Top Dawg Entertainment. Has a total of four studio albums, and has a total of 5 mixtapes. Kendrick Lamar has been an active rapper since 2004 and has multiple major hits his latest is “HUMBLE.”. Each of his albums have gone platinum and his latest album “DAMN.” hit Billboard 100 No. 1 for two weeks in a row. He is considered one of the fastest rappers and raps mostly about his life and what happens around his hometown and his family.

Jermaine Cole (a.k.a. J. Cole) born January 28, 1985 in Fayetteville, North Caroline. Signed to Roc Nation. Has a total of 4 albums and has a total of 4 mixtapes. J. Cole has been an active rapper since 2007 and has multiple hits. 2 of his albums went platinum and they were “4 Your Eyez Only” and “2014 Forest Hills Drive”. He is considered a kick back, and relax rapper who has a story to tell and other peoples stories to tell. He raps about life and what comes with living with it.

My personal favorite rapper is Kendrick Lamar because he inspires me to rap and I’ve discovered Kendrick Lamar before J. Cole. I can compare more to Kendrick Lamar because I live a life that can compare to his.  I am also from Compton, California which is even funny also. i will always vibe out to J. Cole because he was always being played around my house and i grew up with both Kendrick and Cole. I would like to know who is your favorite rapper in the comments.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Who is the better rapper Kendrick Lamar vs J. Cole by Malachi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.