There has been a huge controversy about immigration in America for a very long time, but today in 2017 we have a larger focus on it. With President Trump in office protests have bursted in streets more than ever. The news is usually talking about the topic, and the thing is these things sometimes get worse. There are times when there is bad news but there are times that there are the smallest things that immigrants celebrate about because it’s a chance of hope that they will eventually have to stop worrying about being detained and deported. There was a day called “ Un Dia Sin Immigrantes” in english it translates to “ A Day Without Immigrants” many places had to shut down because they didn’t have people to fill in the spots that are needed.The thing is immigrants do help with businesses such as restaurants, fast food places, and also a couple of stores to which are seen all over America. In reality what else do Immigrants do for America?

CC BY-SA 4.0 What Do Immigrants Do For America? by Alexander is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.