If you’re familiar with mythology, you would concur with me when i say that Athena, the most favored of Zeus’ daughters is the most powerful Goddess. The Goddess of Wisdom and War was an inspiration to many. She concurred Greece and became the Goddess of Athens when she defeated Poseidon in a contest. Though she was honored throughout Greece Athena was the object of an especial cult in Athens. Buildings and sacred places were dedicated to religious ceremonies or worship of the Goddess Athena. Not only was she an inspiration to the people of Greece, she was also skilled in the art of war, and helped heroes such as Odysseus and Hercules. Athena, the Goddess of War and Wisdom was the most beautiful and memorable goddess.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Most Powerful Goddess by lezly is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.