Dance influences tons of people around the world with different cultures and styles. We learn how to dance as little babies before we even learn to speak, when I first learned to dance in my freshmen year of highschool I didn’t see what was so amazing about it to be honest. It was just people kicking and falling on the ground, but when I watched a dance video to Unsteady by x ambassadors it was about how these two gay men couldn’t be together due to all the problems that the community has with gay relationships. It was very emotional and they showed so much love towards each other and connection that I kind of felt it. This influences most people to dance so they can express their emotions through the motions. Dance basically lets me release the stress and I mainly do it for my uncle who influenced me to dance just like he did.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Influence of Dance by Amanpreet is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.