After years of studying, crying, and developing depression, there’s a light at the end of tunnel, a light that we call Senior year. From your last few months talking and hanging out with your friends to your final assembly Senior year is a year for change. Though with all the happy days also comes the final days to decide what to do with your life now that required schooling is over. Some choose University and take a little more time to decide and improve in a skill, while others go straight into the workforce but of course there’s a gray area of kids who have no clue what their next move is.  For seniors at Rangeview High School, college is definitely a path staff encourages them to take, for others  more schooling just doesn’t sound enjoyable but leaving home to work a low end job also doesn’t sound appealing, some students know exactly right off the bat what they plan on doing. Senior year can be fun for some but stressful for others trying to make sure they graduate in the Spring and have a plan when the summer ends.

So what do you expect from Senior year?

Senior year is a world wind of emotion, not only are you about to embark on the rest of your life but you’re leaving behind all the memories and friends you’ve made within the last 4 to 13 years. Though you may not have college, or music, or even work right after High school, take a deep breathe and enjoy your time here. Cry, laugh, love, dream, but spend your last year enjoying life.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Senior Year by Nealani is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.