Within the society that we all live through it seems we’re led to believe what the government wants us to see and/or hear. They want to control how we think and what we think in order to execute their agenda of properly shaping our humanity into their vision of what they want to see. In this case, the government wants separation by regularly showing each other our differences among each other. They condition individuals to think arrogantly and raise our kids in a world of competition between our own kind. This will only result in the dumbing down of this generation or the beginning of a new age for our generation. Depending on how we go about it, we can start by rebuilding our inner morals for the better and also begin to cooperate with one one another in order to find the solution to this growing problem of government influences.  

CC BY-SA 4.0 Government Corruption by Jerell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.